Ed is a seasoned, multinational business leader immersed in digital marketing.
A few fast facts about Ed:
- First engaged in electronic communication in 1983 via his TRS-80 III computer
- Once had a successful gig selling toilets in the Midwest
- Held a $15 million oil painting during his time at Christie’s
- Ate pick-your-own-seafood fourteen meals in a row during a trip to Southern China
- The first sale of his career was to Wal-Mart
- Worked with customers and trained associates in over 500 different retail stores
- Launched one of the first earth friendly lawn and garden lines
- Shaped public technology access during the height of the Internet Boom
Ed holds an MBA from Georgia State University and a BA from Westminster College (MO). He is designated as a Certified eMarketer.
Ed resides in the historic Inman Park neighborhood of Atlanta with his wife and two young children. On the weekends, he can most likely be found on the Appalachian Trail or in any of Atlanta’s top-notch South Indian restaurants.